hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Jan 21, 2010

When in Rome

I was watching Project Runway, Season 7 - Episode 2 when the show aired this new movie in between their commercial gaps. It stars my favorite series actress. :)

When in Rome is the latest movie of Kristen Bell, who starred my old favorite series Veronica Mars, the voice over of Gossip Girl, and who also appeared in Heroes. She is co-starred by the Josh Duhamel.

There was a short blooper shown too:

While doing a serious kissing scene...
cast said: "the kiss is supposed to be calm and easy"
kristen: "you kiss him and tell yourself to be calm and easy!"
(everyone laughed)

... so cute! kristen can totally be hilarious!

"Beth is a young, ambitious New Yorker who is completely unlucky in love. However, on a whirlwind trip to Rome, she impulsively steals some coins from a reputed fountain of love, and is then aggressively pursued by a band of suitors."





movie is showing on January 29, directed by Mark Steven Johnson.

I'm excited to see this movie!

1 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Yes dear last night I also watched it's promo in T.V and it sounds so interesting and marvelous and now I m super excited to watch when in Rome movie as I m truly admirer of romantic comedies. I am damn sure that this rocking movie will shake your minds.