hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Mar 8, 2008

wats with this sunday?

Sunday. I woke up with a text from Rina about Lucky - hmmmn, not so good.

It's just time to wake up and go to mass. I hurriedly went down from bed, ate and took a bath. We caught the 6Pm mass then headed to SM for some stuff that I have to buy as I'm preparing my requirements for my new job. i got an 8gig flash disk for less than 1500 - hahaha - cdr king's the best - lavit! i'm hoping the company gives me a lappy - hahaha, as most of the staff in the company has - it'll be nice to have one too :wink: considering i've been looking for one for some time now. :)

Lucky,
kung nababasa mo to - i hope everything's well. please balitaan mo naman ako./ kami. i'll catch up with you if i have spare time na - sorry, dami ko na utang na meeting with the rest of the remyxx. but you're in my prayers - love yah.

Sis,
Sorry - when everything's settled, I promise to visit you at your new place - shees, how exciting :)



THANK YOU LORD FOR EVERYTHING!!!
GOD BLESS US ALL

0 comment(s):