hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Mar 16, 2008

marvin's birthday celebration


i have work this saturday but i was off yesterday (friday). i woke up mga 1AM today - as in and then never had sleep na, haaaaaaaaaaay. kaloka na talaga sleep pattern ko. anyway, i have to meet up with marvin since nagpapasama sya sa greenhills dahil me bibilhin daw sya. have to bring all my things with me para diretso na ko ng office kahit mga 7PM pa shift ko. we met mga 10am - and headed to a resto to eat. originally he wanted chinese food - haaay, sa isip isip ko - na naman. it wasnt even preplanned - nakita ko lang ung italianni's and i have never dined there before - so ayun, end result - napakain kami. hahaha. i was verrrrrrry satisfied. happy birthday ulet hon.

mga 1am - off to office na ko. i thought makakatulog pa ko before my shift - sus, ung mga to-do ko natapos na ng mga past 6PM - so puyat ang lola mo. but i'm satisfied, all my 'to-print' have been completed. :)

0 comment(s):