hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Mar 6, 2011

Movie Day: I am Number Four, Burlesque

*warning: a little spoiler ahead*

I was able to see the movie "I am Number Four" yesterday. Hmmm, What do I think?
The movie fairly tried to be close to the book. There were parts that were changed to be able to fit it into almost 2hours. The only part I did not like was the fact that Six is fireproof.. cmon! that should be Four. Oh well, with 6 's number of appearance in the movie, I thought she was the main 'bida'. LOL.



But this part was just sooooooooooooo sexy!
I hope I can wear leather ensemble and ride a Ducati too, siyet!
And Sarah (in character), Four's love interest is soooo lame in the movie. After all the running, she was still prim-and-proper. Gosh.


Another movie I got to watch yesterday was Burlesque. It was sooooooooo good. There were just wonderful performances/production numbers. I think it was better than 'Dream Girls'; well only because talagang production number every time. I uber like! and although Kristen Bell was kinda antagonist in the movie, I liked seeing her dance. Medyo naguluhan lang ako sa stage nila, halatang hindi pare-pareho. haha.

But overall, I enjoyed!
Don't miss it, to see what I mean!





0 comment(s):