hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Mar 12, 2011

Bantayan Island, Day 2 Breakfast

Finally, after waiting for almost forever, my pics have posted.

It was still soo windy in Bantayan. I was silently very conscious of the rising tide and the waves so i tend to look outside and observe if the tides would go anymore higher. Despite the Tsunami news, windy welcome and now.. rain, Marvin and I slept through the night peacefully. We hoped and prayed that tomorrow brings a better day.

I awoke to the heavy breeze and rain. It's still raining and it's still very windy. But I know we have to make the most of our stay or else.. it'll be totally wasted.

To start off the day, we want to fill our stomach with their food as we heard it's really good.


everthing indoors


Marvin's American Breakfast


My Mexican Styled Omelet that Marvin super liked


The breakfast for me was perfect. Almost all their food is priced at Php200.00 which I think is a little pricey. But in an island like this, I think being able to cook and prepare a food close to home is good enough.. so we didn't bother with the 200.00, LOL.

0 comment(s):