hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Jul 11, 2008

bloopers ng isang hamak na trainer

I just want to remind myself of those ooooops moments that I encountered during my three years of being a trainer...


  1. sasakit ang tyan after LUNCH dahil sa daming kinain. buwisit pa pag kelangan mong ilabas while you're doing your lecture... ahahhaa, pano ka magpapaalam sa class?
  2. there was a time na puro hangin ata tyan ko,, for several days parang lagi akong nautot :p,, tapos mahilig akong uupo ng konti sa table, then one time i was doing my lecture, tyempo - pag upo ko sa table sabay tumunog ung capital U - hahahahaha, deadma galore ako, but I think namula ako nun while continuously talking. I didn't mind that anyone heard - harhar
  3. in normal classrooms db merong white projector screen. I stood right in the middle of it kaya when i pulled it down, diretso din sa ulo ko... awww - masakit talaga. buti konti lang nakakita - hahahaha. they're busy getting their notebooks because I'm gonna start my lessons. :p

Pag me naalala ako, dadagdag ko dito.

---------

nga pala, on other news....

I'm officially resigned. I'm rendering until August 1. Anyone out there who wants to take my position here as a Technical Trainer , let me know. We need you here badly. I might fly out of Denver next month for a different company - with fingers crossed. It wasn't all a pleasant experience here but the company is very promising. Considering the planned changes for a better future, ok ang company na to. There are disappointments at some point, but its always a matter of decision if you're going to stay or not. At the end of the day, its you who will decide - we all have choices, you have your options. Nagkataon lang na meron talagang mas OK na offer to me at this point. Again, let me know. :)

0 comment(s):