hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Jul 27, 2007

Sari Sari

Today marks the beginning of my battle against me being 63 kilos in weight that is not proportion to my height. I have fought before and lost, fought back and was too weak try it again until trying to fight and breaking the promise becomes a habit. I thought everything was just fine because someone loves me for who I am. I thought I'll never going to realize that 'face value' counts and being physically OK matters. Then of course reality slaps me - it hit me hard. I don't know what else is there for me - but I know God will help me. I don't dare question the days I'm sad or feeling lonely or depressed because I don't dare question him during the days I'm happy. But I suddenly feel alone, desperate and weak - but I won't question him. Fight mayang! I can do this.

---------------
On Entertainment

Beyonce stumbles during Orlando show

07/26/2007 10:36 AM, AP


Beyonce Knowles made a dramatic misstep when she fell face-first down a flight of stairs during a concert. Ever the stage professional, she got right up and continued her performance as if nothing had happened.

The 25-year-old singer — flipping her hair dramatically and wearing a long red trench coat and high heels — was performing her song "Ring the Alarm" during a concert Tuesday in Orlando, Fla., when she tripped and stumbled down several stairs.

Knowles quickly regained her footing, reclaimed her microphone and went on with the show.

A spokeswoman for the singer didn't immediately return a phone call from The Associated Press on Thursday.

Amateur videos of the tumble had nearly 900,000 hits on the YouTube.com Web site Thursday morning. Posting of the videos began Wednesday.


---------------
My Favorite Celebrity Couples!

... actually minus Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, I've been a fan of Jada and Will Smith being husband and wife and of course posh couple Victoria and David Beckham. Hindi mo na itatanong, super friendship ang magasawang Katie and Tom with Jada and Will. Si Victoria naman and David is a good friend of Tom and Katie, so I think super friendship silang tatlo. Pero Smith and Beckham couples talaga ko. :)


---------------
No Reservations
starring Catherine Zeta-Jones. I want to watch a Love Story Movie again and fall in love...
I think it's not really that nice compared to HP and all, but once in a while it'll be nice to see a refreshing movie.


0 comment(s):