hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Feb 7, 2008

Updates!

Uhmmm, I guess great minds think alike - well, actually katulad ng post ng sister ko sa kanyang blog - changes.. wehehehe

  • I have updated my multiply site na po - please visit for more pictures of my and latest happenings of my life. I kinda like the template although I want it more life and color pa than that - I'm pretty happy with it for now. I thank Larees pala - wehehe, hindi nia lam but I viewed her profile in friendster and saw her multiply address. From her multiply, I saw the maker of her template - kaya I looked for something that can cater to my mood - nice site Larees - thanks! :)
  • I have updated my friendster page - la lang. just messing around.
  • I am completely trying to update this blog of mine - back from the dead - kung gano katagal - i dunno.
  • I'm cleaning up na ren my YAHOO inbox
time to do something aside from just bumming around, wahahahaha.

Kong Hei Fat Choi Everyone!



CHINESE NEW YEAR
2008 - THE YEAR OF THE RAT




THE RAT
2008, 1996, 1984, 1972, 1960, 1948

Rats are perfectionists. They communicate extremely well, are quick-witted, level headed and always alert. They choose their friends carefully and dote on children. Rats are great strategists and make good politicians, but most importantly, their intuition enables them to suss out the enemy quite early in the game. Rats are shrewd and know how to amass wealth. They’ll gladly spend on their loved ones while outsiders will find them miserly. Their adaptability and clever manoeuvring will see them thumbing their nose at even the tightest spot. But they can be quick-tempered and overly critical, making them edgy, nervous and a downright nag with things don’t go their way. They have an opportunistic trait that will see them wheeling and dealing in exploiting situations for self-benefit.

Famous people born in the Year Of The Rat:
Antonio Banderas, Antonio Moreno, Ben Affleck, Bobby Avila, Burt Reynolds, Cameron Diaz, Carlos Delgado, Churchill, Colin Firth,Doris Day, Englebert Humperdinck, Fernando Valenzuela, Hector Elizondo, Hugh Grant, Juanes, Jude Law, Julianne Moore, Justina Machado, Kathy Bates, Kenny Loggins, Marlon Brando, Mozart, Pedro Armendáriz, President George Washington, Ron Moody, Samuel J Jackson, Sean Penn, Shakespeare, Timothy Hutton, Truman Capote, Ursula Andress, and Xavier Cugat

The Chinese zodiac signs are determined by the lunar year in which you were born. The Chinese believe the animal ruling one's birth year has a profound influence on personality, and destiny.
The saying is: "This animal hides in your heart."

0 comment(s):