hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

May 26, 2010

Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 1



entitled, The Lightning Thief.

I have a new book. :)

See, I'm not really a reader but I can get hooked when the material itself interests me. I mostly take someone's word (based on their 'reading' credibility and interest) on whether or not I'll get the book they have recommended. I'm done with Book 1 of the Mortal Instruments and thought to get Book 2 this week. However, I had second thoughts if this collection will be worth my money and time - I've read bad comments about it.. Maybe delaying it wouldn't hurt. It's not like Book 1 ended on a cliff-hanging note. And so when I was in the bookstore, I checked out Percy Jackson and the Olympians as recommended by my Manager. I remember seeing the trailer of this movie and I thought to watch it. If I see the movie as ok, I thought maybe the book will be even better.

I am hooked - very adventurous and totally animated. Now I probably would get all 7 Books of Harry Potter this December. At least if I can relate to this book, I'm thinking HP wouldn't be that nosebleed after all.

.. Couldn't wait to get my hands on Books 2-4!

1 comment(s):

Unknown said...

I got all books! Its a good Read.