hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Sep 16, 2009

The Sandwich Guy

I never liked burgers. Ewan ko lang kung me natikman na kong masarap, I can't really remember. But, I love sandwiches - Subway type. I first tried Subway when I was in Australia and I liked the freshness of the vegetables, ung umaapaw na filling with multiple selection of sauces. Althought I'm a bit disappointed on how we do Subway here in Manila - I feel like mas fresh vegetables nila and mas maluwag sila sa ingredients - dito saten tipid to the max.

Anyway, Marvin recently introduced me to TSG - The Sandwich Guy.

Unlike Subway, TSG uses loaf breads to make their sandwiches. They heat their loaves in a sandwich maker while preparing their generous filling. You can access their full menu here:



http://www.thesandwichguy.com/menu.htm



Their HBLT - Ham, Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato is one of their best sellers. For Php70, hindi ka tipid sa palaman.. siksik talaga, just like Subway! I have only tried their HBLT and Italian Style which fortunately I really liked. Italian Style sandwich has spicy pepperoni, ham and cheese. They have sides too - potato, pasta, salad and fruit baskets. I went crazy over Chili Con Carne Baked Potato - spicy ground beef in tomato sauce over potato slices.. yum! yum!

Try it! They deliver too!
They're open 24 hours - only Weekdays, except holidays.



http://www.thesandwichguy.com/


0 comment(s):