hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Apr 16, 2009

Steak Anyone?

Yeah,, I have not posted for some time but it doesn't mean that I don't want to.. I just didn't have the time to sit down and do this.

I got so many drafts for the past days about updates and it just piled up so I quit and deleted them. I think my last post was about quitting eating too much and yet this post is all about food again, argh!

Anyway, last night we (the Tech Team), together with our Site Director Ed, went to Montgomery Inn - home of the great Steak at Fort Mitchell. And as always, I can remember Marvin for every steak I eat. I couldn't stop thinking of him during the entire dinner. He would die of envy that I could eat something like this all the time for free! :p



I had their House Special in petite size. Their sizes are Petite - $14.95, Order - $19.95, Slab - $24.95, King - $27.95



World Famous Specialty, Barbecued Choice Pork Loin Back Ribs, served with famous Montgomery Inn Barbecue Sauce. Your choice of side dish is ala carte.

before

during

after


this wasn't mine but this is how their SLAB size looks like, size of one's arm


Yum, but I'm no steak fan. I eat and can appreciate it, but I don't crave for them :p

0 comment(s):