hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Oct 12, 2007

Our Last Friday Here..

Hay,

crazy day! hahahaha. since I got my money so late, I had to do some serious shopping and it has to happen fast. Buti na lang half day lang kami today sa work. Mga 11PM, naka alis na kami papuntang Burwood to get some havaianas. Sa sobrang sikat nung tindahan, naguwi ako ng more than 10 pairs - of course, hindi naman saken lahat. I got my sister ung gusto niyang one finger na slippers and a matching pairs for me and marvin. After that, I had to buy some shirts for the people here. I got remyxx pala small bags - sensya na mga sis, talagang low budget and no money - :) I got tights palal from Giordano na susuutin ko pabalik ng pinas - hehe. kelangan presentable kahit la pera - paksyet talaga. We went to what they call Victoria Market to buy some pasalubong and to roam around naren. I scouted a Levis factory outlet pero di na ko bumili - hehe. Back to swanston st. - I bought a black trolley bag as a handcarry for tomorrow.

My girlfriends that I'm with are really nice - myda and lyn. At the end of the day - we had some chats and kumakain kami ng dinner altogether na kahit iba iba kami ng room.

The day ended with me finishing the book I'm reading and watching Lord of the Rings at the same time. Multitasking comes naturally na siguro. :) I slept around past 12. come to think of it, susunduin kami ng coaster ng mga 3:55 - so goodluck sa preparation and all that. Pero good na ren na natulog ako ng late, I won't be able to sleep ng maayos knowing how excited I was.

Uuwi na kameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

0 comment(s):