hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Jun 21, 2007

Passport

Today, when I came into work my supervisor greeted me with
"Mae, do you have a passport?"
I said "none" she replied back "you should get one na"
then I said with a smile "Am I going anywhere?"


It was no secret. A good friend of mine, Marc is going to Australia for a Business related trip. Ipapadala ng company namen and all. Sayang, hehe - I don't have a passport yet - makakuha na nga, para gora na ng gora - abah, minsan lang ang mga pagkakataong ganyan. Naalala ko tuloy yung sis kong nasa Missouri, sabi nga niya she wants to stay there for good na. hahahaha, nawili!! But no hard feelings, :) I'll savor the domestic-all-expense-paid flights muna. Kung hindi talaga ako pang international, kahit domestic flights lang - ok paren; basta may side liesure. :)


Magkano na nga ba kumuha ng passport ngayon at gaano katagal? Lam ko si kuyakot may passport na eh, how much kaya yun inabot? Sana pwede non-appearance, tinatamad ako eh. Masyado na kong late bloomer ah, Late nagkabulutong, late bumati sa mga organizational announcements at birthdays sa opisina, late sa mga meetings? hehe, late pag kuha ng passport, late sa experience sa pagsakay sa eroplano! Yep, my Cebu trip was my first flight encounter - and I must say I love flying!!


June, happy birthday seyo. I actually remembered but I forgot to text - talaga naman. Sorry po. Iba na busy - busy busyhan. After this send kita mail sa friendster. I wish you more birthdays pa and success in your career. :) I dedicate half of this blog entry to you and your birthday. Your success in career, life and love, your happiness and health. Wish you more and more blessings friend.

Here, something to read - ABOUT PHILIPPINE PASSPORT

0 comment(s):