hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Sep 9, 2008

I Hate Being Late!!

I got home 12:30 AM last night because of the unpredictable weather. Badtrip. Baha sa buendia, can you imagine. I was alone and dripping wet that night. I was exhausted but was patient as I need to just go home. Gosh, dahil sa baha, 3 hours ata akong stranded sa BUENDIA alone. Then i took the jeep papuntang blumentritt. Ok. nakarating naman ako sa bahay ng maluwalhati. :p

I had dinner, cleaned myself before I went to bed. I made sure I have my alarm ready by 4AM because my first BIG day will start tomorrow. And then I slept.

I woke up 6:30 AM!!! I can't believe it. My call time is supposedly before 7AM but I overslept or maybe I didn't even hear the alarm clock. Stupid mistake talaga. Marvin called me lang kaya ako nagising. Imaginin mo - nagising ako 6:30, I was out of the house by 6:45 - naligo naman ako noh. I didn't know what to do.

But I showed up. My manager took over the class for the meantime. But I was devastated today. haaaaaaaaaay, sana me mangyaring maganda towards the end of the week para makabawi.

I hate being like this. It has not happened to me in years, and I mean in years ---- God Bless me na lang.

0 comment(s):