hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

May 22, 2008

goooooooooood

1 - marvin and i met at magallanes mrt to stroll and eat in sm makati. he had to buy something so I accompanied him. we took a cab going to the office. the name of the cab is "mathew 16:33-34" - the meaning of the verse is typed in small sheet of paper, taped near the window. it says "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Thank you for the wake up call God.

2 - i had a good impromptu training with one of the seniors here in the floor. i know you won't be able to read it but thanks chagz.

3 - OMG - i read an email from Loyalist - the one responsible for auditing the certification in
ITIL and it says I PASSED THE CERTIFICATION. WHOA!! Super Good News - I love it. I even printed the result just to really see and evaluate that I indeed pass. harhar.

Today i felt a little bit better compared to yesterday.


I thank marvin for always being there. without him, working in makati will really be lonely. ILOVE YOU HON.

0 comment(s):