hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Jan 5, 2011

My Third Life

I got into a bus accident yesterday.

I'm a regular commuter. Since my family moved to rent a house here in LP, I have been a regular bus passenger. My parents, specially my mother doesn't want us to commute in the wee hours of the morning but today, I thought i don't have any other option but to leave home at 2AM.

By 3AM, I was already onboard an Ortigas bus, cruising along EDSA. About 3:15, our bus hit the rear of another bus. I was sitting on the first row by the door. Without the railing in front of me, I could have gone right through the dashboard onto the other bus, maybe hit my head, my face? By the time I knew what happened, both of my hands were already bleeding from shattered glass. I immediately contacted my officemates so they could reach Marvin.

I brought myself to Medical City where the doctor told me my hands are ok. Apart from a glass taken out of my right ring finger, abrasions on my right hand, arm bruises, I was perfectly well.

My life was again spared. Thank you Lord.


Please take extra precaution when driving and commuting.
Stay Safe everyone.

1 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Good to know you're okay Mae. Ingat palagi. God bless! =)