hope you enjoy reading! - mae :)
RSS

Pages

Oct 4, 2010

Boracay 2010

My sister once told me that we should start thinking of what we should give our parents on their upcoming 25th Wedding Anniversary - the ideas were Boracay, Singapore, HongKong, hotel overnight for all of us.

Well, you have a good guess of what we gave them, right? We planned this basically May or June of this year. Before we relocated here in Las Pinas, we have tickets and hotel reservations ready. I pitched in and paid for the cost of the tickets while my siblings and I shared the accommodation costs. Since this was a gift, my parents didn't know anything till late August. Come September, there were second thoughts from them whether or not to join. They were worried about food costs, and so many things that basically they're saying is - sayang ang pera.

Maybe they have come to the realization that I was a little angry at them so they decided to just go (hehehe). This is our first time here! :)

I can't tell you HOW MUCH my parents loved Boracay, especially my father. They so loved it that my father literally sleeps on the beach. You'll find him anytime, as in any time of the day, walking nowhere but the waters and the sand. He started loving pictures too. He wanted to have his picture taken just about anywhere. I'm so haaaaaaaapy. :)










This is FAMILY and LIFE

I love it!

0 comment(s):